What we like to call 'The Best of Both Worlds' and letting combo brows live up to it's name, a mix between both Microblading & Powder Brows, giving you that still SUPER natural, yet bold & fierce look.
These brows last 1.5-3 years with touchups.
Everyone's brows are different & everyone's brows are customized to THEIR face, nobody walks out with the same brows.
We often get asked if we use a brow map, we do not, we go with the direction that your natural hair is growing, giving the most realistic results that seamlessly blend in with your natural brow hair.
Color is completely customized to you, for you & this color can be adjusted at your touchup if too light once healed.
Sales Tax is not included
Pre Appointment Care:
- Stop using any skin thinners (Vitamin A, glycolic acids, exfoliation) on the brow area 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Any waxing or brow shaping should be done at least 2 days before. We can shave around your brows, but not wax them.
- If you tint your brows, tint it at least one week prior to the procedure.
- Cosmetic botox or fillers should be done 2 weeks prior or 2 weeks after.
- DO NOT consume alcohol, caffeine or take any blood thinners (aspirin, ibuprofen, Niacin 48 hours before your procedure, this will cause excess bleeding and may affect your results).
- You may come in with how you normally draw in your brows so I can see what you are used to. This is especially important for clients who desire a specific brow shape. But please do not come in with an excessive amount of face makeup on. If you are open to suggestions, I am happy to help design a custom brow to personally suit you.
- You may experience hypersensitivity and more pain around or during your menstrual cycle.
- You will be numbed prior to your brow procedure but if you are especially sensitive or nervous, For added comfort please feel free to ask your family DR to prescribe you a numbing cream which you can apply prior to the appointment to make sure you are even more comfortable. Apply it to your brows and cover brows with saran wrap for 60 min before your appointment. You can use the remaining EMLA prior to your touch up appointment (should you need one) This is not at all necessary & most clients are very comfortable after the first pass, however for some nervous clients, it is comforting.
- We will not be able to tattoo over any blemishes, sores, and moles in or around the brow area. DWe can tattoo over some scarring depending on what it looks like.
Micropigmentation is not for:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diabetic (Consult with your doctor)
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (Consult with your doctor)
- Viral infections (diseases)
- Had Botox within a 2 week period of appointment
- Had an organ transplant (consult with your doctor)
- Sick with a cold or flu-like virus
- Used Accutane in the past 6 months.
After care is crucial, it is very important to follow these instructions for the full 10-14 day healing period to ensure proper healing and color retention. Results will vary for all individuals and we can not guarantee your results. Most clients only need 1 touchup at 6-8 weeks but some may need a second to achieve desired results, this touchup is at your own discretion.
- Use THE COSMETIC INK SOAP we provide you with (wash your hands then lather in your hands) and wash your brows morning and night everyday for 7-10 days or until the flaking has stopped.
- Make sure you blot the completely dry with a clean towel after washing. Allow NO WATER to collect or sit in the brow area.
- Apply the BOWLER ESTHETICS HEALING ointment provided to your brows morning and night. A very small amount (size of a piece of rice) to each brow with a qtip.
- Oily skin types may apply ointment every other day as long as brows are not super scabby.
- Pigment goes into a 'hiding period' after the scab has peeled over revealing a light looking brow, don't be alarmed, in about a week or two the brows will redarken as the pigment heals into your skin. If your color is still too light, we will darken at your 6-8 week touchup.
What to Expect
- DO NOT expect your brow tattoos to heal perfectly after the first session. This is a 2 step and sometimes 3 step process. It takes time. BE PATIENT during your 10 day healing process your brows will change and appear different from day to day.
- Immediately after your procedure brows will appear darker and more defined and this will last up to 7 days . Your brow tattoo can appear more solid, hair strokes may seem to disappear and it may look wet and painted on.
- Around days 4-5 you will experience flaking and your brows may look dry. DO NOT PICK your brows, let any dryness fall off naturally. If flakes gets picked off prematurely missing hair stokes will result and cause patchy brows which can lead to scarring.
- Your brow tattoo will take up to 4 weeks to fully heal. When the flaking comes off the hair strokes may seem faint this is because a fresh layer of skin has healed over the brow tattoo. Give your brows a few weeks and the hair strokes will become clearer. Colour will continue to change on a daily basis until all healing is complete at the 4 week mark.
- You may experience itchiness in the brows after the 10 days for up to 2 months due to the healing process of the dermal layer.
- Not everyones hairstoke brows can heal clean and crisp. Hairstrokes for oilier skin types tend to heal more solid and powdery while drier skin types tend to heal more crisp and defined. Also for those who bleed more may tend to need more touchups as the blood pushes the pigment out while we tattoo.
What NOT to Do
- DO NOT expose your brows to the sun during the healing process. UV Rays can alter the pigment of your tattoo. Even after you are FULLY HEALED it is important to use an SPF chapstick over your brows anytime you are exposed to the sun to protect your brows from fading or turning grey.
- DO NOT sweat excessively for 10 days. Sweat contains salt and can infect and prematurely fade your brow tattoo. An infection caused by this is out of the control of your artist. Permanent Makeup is 50% us & 50% your after care. Salt in the sweat may also alter the colour of your tattoo. Moderate exercise is fine.
- DO NOT run direct water on your brow tattoo. This is especially important in the first few days, you do not want to wash out any pigment.
- DO NOT use Vaseline on your tattoo.
- DO NOT use any makeup, creams, exfoliants on the brows for 10 days. This can cause infection.
- DO NOT go into sauna’s, pools, and steam rooms.
- DO NOT get massages or facials or skin treatments during the healing process.
- DO NOT go tanning and if you do cover your brow tattoo, UV rays can alter the colour of your tattoo.
- DO not use exfoliants,retinol acids, or AHA’s on the brow area. It will fade your tattoo prematurely.
- DO NOT use laser light therapy on your brow tattoo. This can darken, lighten, and distort the pigment.
Please keep in mind in order to be more personalized and have the most customized beauty experience, we are APPOINTMENT BASED ONLY, you may make an appointment any time online by clicking the 'BOOK AN APPOINTMENT' button below.
Upon Booking your appointment below, please check your email for confirmation of your appointment & details regarding the location of our private studio.
Who to Contact
LUXURY LOOKS BEAUTY
To personally contact Alyssa with a question regarding permanent cosmetics or any Non-permanent makeup procedure, please contact us Via Luxury Looks Beauty. You may CALL or TEXT our number.